Experience a memorable 14 Hours Day Tour from New Delhi to Agra by Superfast Express Train (Gatimaan Express). The tour includes visit of Taj Mahal (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) along with private Professional Local Tour Guide, Agra Fort. Tour also includes Buffet Lunch in one of the best multi-cuisine restaurant in Agra.
- Experience Indian Railways in India’s fastest train
- Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & other sites of Agra
- Enjoy the history & culture of the city with our tour guide
- Taste the Mughal style food in well recommended restaurant
- Travel in a private A/C car for all sightseeing
06:30 am : Pick Up from hotel and drop to Railway Station.
At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.
Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our representative. Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
09:50 am: Arrival at Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (agra cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. The monument hold a grand history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century. Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
12:30 pm : Explore Agra Fort
Afterward you explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gaves you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals. The structure hold a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but this Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great. Who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century. Expected time of stay in agra fort 1 hour.
02:00 pm: Lunch at the Restaurant
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
03:00 pm : Explore Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah (Sunset Point)
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both)
05:00 pm : Drive to Agra Cantt
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
05:50 pm : Train leaves the Agra Cantt Station.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
07:30 pm : Train reach back to Nizamudin Railway Station, Delhi
Train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Train tickets (Delhi – Agra & Agra – Delhi) in A/C Chair class
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off in a private A/C car
- Local tour guide for sightseeing
- Breakfast & dinner (served in the train)
- Complimentary mineral water bottles
- Parking & fuel charges
- Tip/Gratuities To Guide & Driver (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Expenses
- Entry Tickets Of Monuments
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Incase if train tickets can’t be booked then the same tour will be done by private car specially for you without any extra cost .
|1 Traveler||2 Traveler||3 Traveler||4 Traveler||5 Traveler|
|USD 180 $ Per Person||USD 130 $ Per Person||USD 125 $ Per Person||USD 120 $ Per Person||USD 110 $ Per Person|